We are happy to register new NHS patients within our practice boundary area.
How to Register
To register with our practice please follow the link below to complete the online registration form.
After you have completed and submitted the form you must provide the surgery with;
- One Proof of identification
- One Proof of address no older than 6 months.
You can send those documents to our email address on firstname.lastname@example.org or bring copies in to the surgery.
Acceptable identification includes:
- Passport/Driving licence
- Birth Certificate (mandatory for under 16’s)
- HC2 Certificate
- Rough sleepers’ identity badge
- Hostel Registration / mail forwarding letter
Until we have received a complete registration form and your support documentation within 7 working days you will not be registered at the practice.
- We DO NOT accept driving license as a proof of address
- If we do not receive you support documentation within 7 working days your application will be securely deleted and you will be asked to submit a new application form.
For further information on registering with your GP, please visit the NHS website.
Out of Practice Boundary Area Registration
Where it is clinically appropriate and practical to register, we now accept new registrations from patients who work in the local area but reside outside our registration area. Patients registered this way would not be entitled to a home visit from the practice. However, if you live outside the practice area and need a home visit, please contact NHS 111 in order to be seen by a practice closer to where they live.